Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Growing so fast




Baby E has really started to love being outside. If I go outside she starts saying "side, side, side, side" until I take her out. She is also starting to be able to move up and down stairs and practiced this a lot over the weekend at my parents house and when we went to the temple. In the pics where she is in the purple coat, she is bouncing on her first trampoline and she seemed to really like it. In the other pic, I brought her under this tree with me and then she later went back to it and tried to get underneath but wasn't able to do it all by herself. I got to see my brother's baby for the first time and it was wierd seeing how small she was compared to Baby E. I guess I have forgotten how tiny they are. It felt a little awkward holding her. I guess I better get used to it again though.

No comments: