Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter Weekend

My brother, Sister-in-Law, and their daughter came to visit for Easter weekend this year. It was fun to have them visit and sobering to remember how hard it is to take care of a newborn baby. Baby J was cute while she was awake and I even got her to smile at me a couple times. Miss E was really warming up to people and it was fun seeing her interact with Baby J. Wifey was holding Baby J and Miss E didn't even seem to mind so we shouldn't have any problems when Bonesteele arrives.

Michele cooked a wonderful Easter Meal with a delicious honey baked ham. My parents called last night and they were also able to come over for Easter dinner. Michele and I agreed that it was one of the best Easters we can remember having. It's nice to have family for the holidays.

I also really enjoyed seeing Miss E warming up to everyone else. It has been wierd going home for holidays and not being able to show off how cute she really is. She was showing off for my mom and dad this afternoon.


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Travis said...

We had a really great time too. I was bummed that we had to leave so early but it seems that making Jewell happy is a number 1 priority these days.