Sunday, March 23, 2008

Fishing

So while figuring out what to do this weekend, my brother asks if I have any manly activities planned. "How about fishing. I can guarantee that we will catch some fish up at Detroit" I shouldn't have said that.

Now might be a good time to explain the foot. I like showing pics for my blogs but it's hard to show a picture of a fish if you didn't catch any.

It was a nice day at the lake though a bit cold. I was extremely excited to get my boat out on the water and show someone what I learned last year and how good I was at fishing at Detroit. So much for that.

That being said, it was fun to get out on the lake. A saying that is probably overquoted but true "A bad day fishing is better than a good day working".
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Melain said...

I guess a foot is always nice to have in the absence of fish.

Travis said...

I would have preferred the fish.