Friday, November 07, 2008

Trip to the falls

So I told wifey that once gas prices got down to $2.50, I was going on a drive in the mountains. That time came faster than I thought and I was able to return and take a drive in the mountains which used to be one of my favorite things to do but it has been a long time because I couldn't afford the gas. Miss E has only taken one drive in the mountains on the back roads and has never been for a hike before. She did better than I expected and wouldn't let me carry her except when she got scared because it was too steep. I decided to take her on a short hike to some waterfalls. The hike was just over a mile and she did most of that herself0-even the uphill part which was fun to watch. What really made me laugh is that when there was an obstacle in the path, she did not go around. She went over it. She climbed over rocks and fallen trees that she did not have to climb over.


Posted by Picasa

No comments: