Sunday, July 29, 2007

14 Months


My little baby is not really a baby anymore-she is now a toddler. She has so much energy I can't get anything done when she is awake and she demands my attention or else she gets upset. She loves to have me on the floor so she can stand up against me and read or just crawl all over me. She likes to put her hand in my mouth for some reason and really likes to be held and is finally starting to sit still when I hold her. She comes up when I am on my computer and just starts bangin on it but I can't always stop her becuase she is pretty sly. She loves blueberries and sometimes won't eat anything else and if she doesn't like it, she throws it off the tray. I can't believe she is growing up so fast.

1 comment:

Melain said...

Don't blink too slowly. They're all just one blink away from drivers licences and unsanctioned piercings.