Sunday, February 03, 2008

Time off




I got a new camera which makes it a lot easier to get good pictures because it actually takes the pictures when I want it to. Baby E wasn't feeling very good today so I took her for a drive to a park up the road and she tried to get in the river. I think this summer should be fun because she might actually be interested in playing in the water. Last year, I tried to get her in the water and she became very upset. She and I will also be spending a lot more time together this summer as we will have our baby boy by them and I will be on Baby E duty while I am on paternity leave. I wish Baby E was old enough to go in my boat but I don't think she is yet. Hopefully, the new camera will inspire me to post more regularly but I promise nothing(for the 2 people that even look at my page:)

4 comments:

Travis said...

Who is the other person?

Ironman said...

your mom

Erin Bigler said...

We make three!

Erin Bigler said...

I look at your blog bro. Every now and then. Baby E is adorable by the way.

nate